date 04-04-2007
time 8:50 - 11 :40 pm
* English dream + visual images
I lived in a big house with Liju.
I didn't know it was such a big house.
Both of us had a king size bed.
And there was another bed in the room.
But no one else lived with us at that time.
We also owned a Japanese style room, living room, two restrooms, kitchen, and a balcony. I almost got lost in the big house. It was a unit of the building, which was located in a big city.
I went to school and met Claudius in the office.
But it was a different office.
i slept in the office and two students came to see me.
I barely opened my eyes( actually couldn't) and said, "leave your assignments there (and go out)."
And stayed in the bed again.
When I arrived home, one stranger came into the house from the balcony.
I was scared but realized he was just a boy (high school boy).
He came in borrow the antenna 天線.
He spoke English. And I asked him to say that again.
I asked, why did you need an antenna? He said it was for a scientific experiment, they wanted to build a satellite.
Okay, i found out we had two antennas and lent him one.
Later, I was on the ground outside of the building.
I heard a weird sound from the sky.
I saw the student with other students and maybe their teacher.
They tied the antenna at a long stick and the teacher blow a whistle.
That was a very sharp sound. After a while, somebody responded with similar sounds, which were vague and weak.
At this time, i was standing under a overhead railway.
Suddenly, there were many aliens flying toward me.
I shot them, one by one, a lot of them.
So tired. And woke up.
------
I also dreamed miffy.
But couldn't remember details.
1 comment:
Here , the dream is not the dream . Maybe I should call it a future expectation rather than a dream, well I'd like to on the one hand become an educated person with great dominance,on the other also good at enjoyng life on the basis of being a stylish, good guy. Obviously it's not easy to balance between one and another; being intellectual and being cool. Perhaps it would never be reaching that ideal condition in the life time, though I am still willing of strving for it.
maximize the Set game.
Post a Comment