Went to visit the dentist todayA good-looking dentist :)))
He did everything very fast, which was different from what i expected..
Maybe it's because he didn't need to worry about me biting or anything
他補牙也打麻醉針... 很小針啦
Anyway, not too bad so far
He said i did a good job on cleaning my teeth :)))
所以媽媽請不要擔心 呵呵呵呵
In fact, I will give the credit to the OralB Power toothbrush. It did a great job.
現在唯一的問題就是保險囉 希望cover全部阿
中間還有一個小插曲 就是我想起來我的牙醫卡沒有收到
所以打電話給保險公司 還好也是滿順利的 (我討厭打電話)
順利的一天 繼續準備我的考試囉
3 comments:
how did you find this so cute teeth boy picture ? I like his hat... So, he is going to put some teeth paste on his body and wash it ?
Did you go to the one which near Mama's? I just went there last evening. The dentist said my teeth are very clean but I need to use floss on a daily base. Actually, I did that, but the day before I went to see the dentist, I lost my floss.
:p ......
-lily
lily!
mm.. yes.. near mama's. glad to know your teeth are doing well :)
Post a Comment