Wednesday, March 17, 2010

midon phase 2
















[An ice cream cake we finally got from Coldstone]

We just watched the movie 'up in the air' and yes, life is 'up in the air'
But tonight, we know where we're HEADING to.
Maybe doctoral programs are like frequent flyer's mileage points
You can set an arbitrary goal to yourself (again, like pursuing a doctoral degree) or you can use your time for real(?) life!
Now Don is using the mileage points and making them a big trip for us :)
So, this post is actually not about the movie or cool George Cloony (even though I was heartbroken when I knew Alex had a real family in the movie) This is about congratulations on your new job, don don!
I am so happy and proud of you babe!

4 comments:

snowfolling said...

I saw the movie last weekend.
Can't image the life in the sky.
But can understand the pain that people lost their job.

Don-Don said...

Like you said. You are accumulating what you have been studying. Then a huge feedback comes back to you. We are looking forward to seeing you reach there as well. And we believe that will happen very soon.

inkeys said...

That is so supportive and sweet! :) I will keep moving ahead!

Don-Don said...

You did a super great job !
So happy to know your Dossier review final exam went very well.

Congratulations on passing the exam, and being a PhD candidate.

You will be finishing everything soon.

Nice job !